iCloud Login: There are so many iPhone users in the current world. The number of iPhone users is increasing day by day. If you are currently using an iPhone, you might be aware of the importance of iCloud. If you are a new member in the group of iPhone user, then you must know that how much iCloud is important for iPhone. You must be aware of the features and iCloud login procedure. iCloud is the optimum Apple platform. You can have your back up of everything like apps, music, documents, and photos. With the help of iCloud, you can share your photos, location and other things to the people you are close with. The procedure of iCloud login is uncomplicated you need not require any special skills for that. Below we will provide you the information regarding it in detail step by step.
One of the best thing about the iCloud is that even if u don’t have an apple device you can use iCloud from the windows web browser. With the help of apple online storage service you can manage and access all your files. In short it means once you open an iCloud account, you can access your data anywhere while using iPhone/iPod, Mac, and even a PC. Now we will introduce you with the login procedure and some of the features which you will get while using iCloud.
iCloud Login for Mac, iOS (iPhone/iPad) & Windows PC:
It is very straightforward to access an iCloud from an iOS device like Mac, iPhone/iPod, and from PC. The login procedure varies for each device. So below we are giving the information regarding the login procedure for all the devices.
iCloud Login for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod):
If you are an iOS user that is iPhone, iPod, or an iPod touch, then following are the steps that how you can login into iCloud in your device.
- First of all you need to do is, check out the version of your iOS device. Your device should have a latest version. To verify regarding the versions is updated or not, go to the settings and click on the general and then click on the software option there. If it’s not a latest version, there you will see an option regarding the update. And if the version is latest then the update version will not be visible to you.
- After that turn on your iCloud. Whenever you buy a new iOS device or update your version you need to turn on the iCloud. Follow the instruction which appears in the set assistant, which will help you to setup iCloud. In case you skip this process, then you need to open the setting option located on the home screen, select iCloud there and enter your apple ID.
- Enable the option of automatic download. You can turn on the option of automatic download for all the things you want. Go to the settings and select itunes and app store.
iCloud Login for Mac:
If you are a Macbook user, then follow the steps given below for the login procedure.
- First of all check your version of OS X, make sure that you have the latest version. If you do not have the latest versions then go to software update and update your version. Update your OS X to the latest version.
- Once your version of OS X is updated, turn on your icloud account. You have an option of choosing the system preferences which you will get in the menu. Click on icloud and enter your apple ID. After entering your apple ID, the list will be shown to you and from that choose the services you want to enable.
- After completing that you need to enable the icloud photo library my photo stream, and photo sharing. You will see an options button next to the photos there you have to select the icloud photo library, my photo stream and icloud photo sharing and you are almost done.
- And there is the last which you have to done is enable the auto downloads in iTunes.
iCloud Login for PC : Windows 10,8.1,8,7
If you want to login to the iCloud for windows PC, follow the below given steps.
- You can only access the icloud for PC then you need to have windows OS 7 or version after OS 7. First of all create an account using an iOS or Mac. Once it is completed than install icloud in your windows PC.
- Once you are done with installation, open icloud for windows. Then you have to login with your apple ID, use the apple ID created for the icloud. Then icloud will ask you to enable the services. You enable the services and apply them and save changes.
- Once you enable it on your PC, it will create new folders for the files in windows explorer. When you save the files using icloud the same file will appear on your iOS device.
Know the features of iCloud Login:
iCloud has so many astounding features. Following are some of the features.
- With the help of icloud you can take a backup of everything.
- Using the icloud you can take back up of music and apps and if you want you can share them too effortlessly.
- The backup of the files which you have taken will be saved, so you can access them anywhere with any device using your apple ID.
- With the help of icloud you can take back up of all your files and restore them whenever you want.
- iCloud services help you find out your phone if it is lost or stolen.
iCloud comes up with the new features which will be helpful to you in all ways. All you need to do is install it. iCloud provides you 5 GB space where you can save your personal and important data and access it anytime and anywhere using your apple id. When you are logging in with clouds for the first time 5 GB space will be given to you which you will get free of cost. Than after it depends upon the usage. You can upgrade the storage, but to upgrade the storage you have to pay the certain amount every month. Once you are done with an iCloud storage you don’t have to worry about any of your pictures, documents, apps etc. It’s worth giving a try to icloud storage. All your personal data and images will be personal up to you. Nobody can access it without your id and password. Hope you are clear with the information regarding this app. If you face any difficulty or want to ask something regarding this app than leave us a comment will get you in touch as soon as possible. Keep updating the comments and stay updated with our site.