iCloud Sign in : iCloud is a Cloud storage service from the most famous brand Apple. Whatever stuff the user wants to store can store easily in the external hard disk in the sky. It is known by the name as iCloud drive. iCloud is available for all the iOS devices like Mac, and windows PCs. The user can easily access all their data and files from any devices.
How to iCloud Sign in with iCloud.com Account on Safari:
Follow the below given steps to sign into icloud.com page that consist of all the icloud.com features from safari.
- First of all you have to open safari and type http://icloud.com.
- You will come up with the icloud page with the shortcuts for the app. You just have to ignore all that things and look for the sharing button.
- Go through all the sharing options and choose “Request desktop file”.
- Once you have selected the option of “Request desktop file”, icloud.com will reload as a complete desktop version of the app. You can then complete the formalities of filling up the username and password to sign into icloud as it is usually done for the websites from the desktop.
Once you have signed into icloud.com sign in using an iPhone or iPad, you can access all the functions of icloud.com including a foremost feature “find my iPhone”. With help of this feature the person can find its device easily if it is misplaced, stolen or lost. Even if the phone is switched off or battery is dead still person can know its location. You can also access icloud contacts, numbers, notes, pages, remote wipes, disable icloud lock and other icloud functions and features.
How to sign in into iCloud.com with chrome?
You can also access icloud login on any iOS device with help of chrome browse. Follow the steps given below.
- First of all open the chrome browser and type icloud.com, you will see the three dots on upper right corner click on them.
- Then after clicking on dots, you will see the drop down list select “Request desktop site” from there to refresh the icloud.com and use it as a desktop sign in page.
- Now you are able to login into icloud through chrome with your user ID and password.
You can also follow this procedure to access full sign in page of icloud.com from android browser.
Well most of the users prefers to use icloud.com on the desktop only without any doubt, whether it is Mac, windows for PC or Linux machine, still if one has to use the features of icloud.com, while on the run either from one owns device or another iPad or iPhone, the above steps can really be helpful. This can really be helpful when someone’s phone is misplaced, stolen or lost; this feature works even when battery is drained out.
If one wants to check a note or message or if a contact urgently, this will require accessing the icloud features on iOS device. It can also be used for checking icloud activation lock status.
What is icloud drive?
Apple has been very popular for providing the user friendly service and company is also equally good at providing excellent hardware and software interface.
iCloud drive is good effort from the company that solves the main problem and that is of storage. The way of storing files and data is very organized. The icloud drive from an Apple is an online storage service. The files which you have stored, you can access all the files from the iOS device like iPhone, iPad, and Mac. It might sound complicated at first to you, but it’s not that complicated after you refer the guidelines.
The icloud drive works well with the icloud.com. One can use to create and save the documents and later on you can share them also if you want. The users can get 1GB of free storage space with icloud.com.
Features of iCloud drive:
- It is a part of icloud, the online storage service launched by an apple in 2011.
- With the help of the icloud drive you can store documents, notes, music, photos and etc.
- You can store all the data at one place.
- Apart from saving, the user can access their all data at anytime and place with the help of internet and iOS device like iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- You can also create the new files and folders with applications supported by icloud.
- Icloud drive is a free feature. Any file which does not exceed the size of 15GB can easily be stored.
Advantages of iCloud:
The foremost advantage of the icloud is organizing the storage space. The other main feature is streaming music and videos. Another feature of this which can become an advantage is that you can restore and backup your files in any of the iOS devices. Once you are connected to the internet backup on daily basis is provided of the devices like iPhone, iPad, and iTouch. Entire data is not backed up on the device. Which means partial data is been backed up i.e. the data which have been changed that is only backed up. Icloud takes the backup of following data.
- Text messages.
- Photos and videos.
- Game scoreboard.
- Personal device settings like level of brightness and volume etc.
iCloud provides you the options like backing up the data, save your files, images, music, etc. with iCloud you can do many things. Helps you in finding your mobile if it is lost, stolen or misplaced. Here is the information regarding the iCloud sign in. We hope you all are satisfied as well as clear with the information provided to you. For any queries you can leave us a comment and we will try to reach you and solve your query ASAP.
Keep posting your experience regarding iCloud app. Thanks for visiting us have a good day ahead.